Saturday, December 22, 2012

FREEDOM OF THE SOUL

I grew up being a pushover,gentle and never really caring of negative people it just never bothered me up until i started questioning my own beliefs.I started to try and change my mentality and be more outspoken and stand my ground learning to say no and fighting back,which is not bad if done in a proper way but i wanted to lash out  and let it be known I'm not the sucker no more.It hurt me though in a dramatic way because i didn't like who i was becoming but i figured its how i had to be to shield myself from all the stones people can throw at you.I had to do my own soul searching and look deeper into the situation at hand,I then realized hey this is not who you are,this is not how you operate and it does not matter if people are mean they have their reasons which you don't know but you know who you are and it is not worth it.This was my breakthrough i am recovering from all that and rebuilding my soul into peace.Freeing the soul of all baggage is wonderful because it helps us learn more about who we really are it does,learning to release all the hurt people may have caused in your life not for their sake but for yours maybe they have they own demons and it never really is about you they fighting their own battle too.When the soul is cluttered no good can come out of that it makes us feel trapped,confused and bitter,I didn't understand but now i do.The soul is a place for thoughts of positivity to flow a place where the good in us lies and if covered with resentment and anger it turns against us and becomes our worst enemy.I couldn't of understood this had i not experienced it this was a lesson,"be good to everyone you meet because everyone is fighting a battle".Let go of all the hurt now I'm not saying forget or pretend like nothing happened but realize it did let go and move on,live from your soul feel the freedom of not having any anger,feel the freedom of not being trapped by negative thoughts,feel the freedom of peace,feel the freedom of being you breath it,sense it,practice it,it can't be easy but we can lead our soul into freedom gradually.We are beautiful souls its experiences that shape our becoming don't let that trap who we are break the chains of baggage and become the image of our CREATOR because thats our core that is the good that lives in us go harvest yours and find the freedom in your soul. 
 
                          LET LOVE BE

No comments:

Post a Comment